The committee has power to spend up to its allocated budget each year for administration, personnel, management of office premises, donations and subscriptions, training, insurances, professional services and expenses relating to elections and public inquiries.
To report to full Council regarding policy and strategy matters including local development plans and community plans.
It is responsible for co-ordinating production of the total budget for agreement by full Council and responsible for overseeing expenditure within that budget including the reserves.
It is responsible for setting the Parish Precept and advising South Bucks District Council of this.
It is responsible for health and safety issues and for all matters relating to the internal and external audit.
It makes all decisions relating to the below and reports on them to the full Council:
- Donations and grants
- Office premises
- Personnel changes and general Human Resources matters
- Professional services and fees
- Training for staff and councillors
- Community facilities and events
- Management of old and new office buildings including the community hub