BUCKINGHAMSHIRE HOUSING SUPPORT SERVICE P3
Supporting people at risk of homelessness to manage their housing needs.
This county-wide floating support service is for people who need support to manage and maintain their accommodation if it is at risk.
Our flexible approach will ensure you receive the right support, at the right time, and in the right place, in order to prevent homelessness, and help you work towards independence.
We can offer a bespoke package of support for up to 6 months, centred around you and your life, to tackle the reasons you are struggling to maintain your property, including:
• Managing your tenancy
• Housing advice
• Accessing financial support
• Improving social networks
• Employment, education & training opportunities
• Health & wellbeing (including being safe)
• Signposting to other local support services
We can support you if:
• You are aged 16+, live in Buckinghamshire and
• You have a significant risk of homelessness or
• You are struggling to manage your home independently or
• You need support to start a new tenancy
Drop In Session at The Ivers Community Hub, 45, High Street, Iver, SL0 9ND on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the Month 10.00 am – 12.00 am, no appointment is necessary.