Temporary Parking Suspensions For Richings Park
Following the recent parking review there are new parking signs and lines planned for Richings Park, Monday to Friday. These new permanent parking controls will be introduced at the same time as the new car park opens in Thorney Lane South. Unfortunately the build of the car park has been delayed, with no firm date available at the moment.
The parking working group met on 9 January 2020 and agreed to implement some temporary parking suspensions at some limited locations to help reduce some of the parking problems:-
• on the junction of Syke Cluan and Bathurst Walk;
• on the junction of Syke Ings and Bathurst Walk;
• on the Bathurst Walk and Wellesley Avenue crossroads;
• a small stretch of Bathurst Walk opposite Costcutter;
• on the junction of Bathurst Walk and Thorney Lane
• on the junction of Wellesley Avenue and Somerset Way
The temporary parking suspensions will be implemented by the end of January and will be enforced by Transport for Buckinghamshire.