Zebra Crossing Proposal on Thorney Lane South, Iver Consultation Monday 14th October until Sunday 3rd November 2019
We are proposing to introduce a Zebra Crossing on Thorney Lane South, Iver. We would like to hear your views on this proposal and we are conducting a public consultation as part of planning permission 17/00428/FUL.
The consultation is open from Monday 14th October until Sunday 3rd November 2019.
The proposed zebra crossing will be constructed and funded by the developers of Land between M25 and Thorney Lane South, Iver as part of their wider highway works. These works are to:
- Construct a new access on Thorney Lane South to serve the new commuter car-park.
- Make carriageway and footway alterations to facilitate the proposed Zebra Crossing.
- Introduce a 30mph speed limit on Thorney Lane South between the junction with Richings Way and Court Lane Industrial Estate.
We will notify the police authority of this proposal.
How to have your say
You can respond to this consultation:
- by email to email@example.com
- in writing to Highways Development Management, 6th Floor, County Hall, Walton Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1UY.
What happens next?
At the end of the consultation period any objections to the proposals will be collated and considered before a report is prepared. This report will go to the Council’s Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Transportation who will make a decision on the proposal.
Consultees will be informed of the decision once it has been made.
If you have any queries about this consultation, please contact Darryl Bonsor, Transport Co-ordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org